Wednesday, January 13, 2021

13 Spongebob cupcakes ideas spongebob, spongebob cake, fondant tutorial

The Spongebob cake for a birthday? Now this is the side cake it's Patrick. I just happened to have an extra butter cake ... This Spongebob sheet cake is another great cake that was submitted without instructions but is too good not to post. Chocolate batter - Add the cocoa and milk mixture to the other half and remove the bowl/spoon from under the pan and pour the second batter.

spongebob fondant cake ideas

For boys, girls, and adults, these charming and sometimes hilarious Spongebob cakes are sure to bring smiles all around. I grew up a Spongebob fan, and now my kids love it, too. So, there are a few cakes on this list that I’d choose for several reasons. But if I were picking for myself, I’d say the Gourmet Dessert Spongebob Cake by Flavor Cupcakery is the one I’d want.

Spongebob Toppers, Spongebob Cupcake Toppers, Spongebob Geburtstag Mini Cupcake Toppers, Spongebob Party Favors

Don’t be afraid to mash ideas into a new one, either. You could add to my Lego-style Spongebob cake idea. You could add to many of the ideas I shared. Spongebob focuses on perfection with each Krabby Patty he makes with love. This Spongebob cake shows his passion and determination and doesn’t require too much work on the decorations.

I’ve designed Spongebob cakes that looked like molten nightmares. Still, I also created aesthetically gorgeous Spongebob cakes that made my guests think a professional baked them. While the cake layers bake and cool, make the vanilla buttercream frosting. If a Spongebob fan you know is turning 25 you can’t miss this opportunity. “25 Years Later…” is written on this cake in frosting, which is a classic joke in the Spongebob series.

The Best Spongebob Cake Ideas

I’d also tone down the hair on top of the pineapple with dried-out fondant cutouts. Spongebob cake ideas don’t always have to center on the sponge, his friends, or Bikini Bottom. A carved number cake wrapped with fondant opens your decorations opportunities. Spongebob’s arms are too long on this cake topper, but the details are gorgeous. Sculpt some fondant figures and watch the cake take shape.

spongebob fondant cake ideas

To do this, I added some pineapple juice into my layer cake recipe. Clearly, it was high time I made a SpongeBob cake. Like so many other fun ideas, a SpongeBob cake had been on my cake to-do list for years.

Fondant Tortenaufleger Tortenbild Geburtstag Spongebob T 43

Again, I’m thinking simple rather than complicated here. Spongebob and Patrick’s cake ideas also work as a two-tier besties feature. You don’t need much more than yummy buttercream frosting covered in neat fondant. Every decoration is a fondant cutout, making this a quick go-to Spongebob cake idea for a medium party. Some Spongebob cake ideas are phenomenal, but the little details ruin them.

I’d change the edible wafer paper to fondant cake toppers, but the idea is brilliant. The cake also looks super neat and pretty. No one said you couldn’t use Spongebob cake ideas for Christmas. Sure, this Spongebob cake idea is far more challenging than most. Still, I added the video tutorial to help you feel more confident.

Spongebob Birthday Celebration Cake by Antonia’s Cakes

I saw them on many different cakes. I also love the humor of the cake’s writing, which is simple piping. The cake is neat and gets a few giggles.

spongebob fondant cake ideas

Add an even layer of yellow buttercream between each cake layer, and a sprinkle of rainbow jimmies. Brush each cake layer with the pineapple simple syrup using a kitchen brush. Place 1 /2 cup of frosting into a separate bowl, and mix in 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.

Would you like to make a flat Spongebob cake that looks different? I love this Spongebob cake idea because it shows the character sunbathing on a beach. Sure, he lives under the sea, but I know there’s a “beach” in Bikini Bottom. It makes no sense, but nothing in the show does. It’s another quick bake and decorating option. This Spongebob and Mr. Krabs cake idea undoubtedly match my original idea better than the last cake.

There’s something about his ever-optimistic personality and his appreciation for the little things in life that still resonates with me. To make this Spongebob Squarepants cake, I took a picture of Spongebob from a cartoon on TV, and downloaded it to my laptop for reference... If you only knew how big Sponge Bob is in our house!! This cake is adorable and perfect. Shells - The shells are melted white chocolate in shell molds.

Coloring pages are used by people of all ages for many different purposes, including relaxation, decoration, and stress relief. If your buttercream looks curdled, remove about 1/3 cup of buttercream and melt it in the microwave for seconds until JUST barely melted. Pour it back into the whipping buttercream to bring it all together. Add in your butter in chunks and whip with the whisk attachment to combine. The two dimensional work on this cake is absolutely fantastic! I want to say it looks like outlining and flooding with royal icing just like you would do on a cookie.

spongebob fondant cake ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katy Trail Ice House Outpost in Plano expanding patio

Table Of Content Katy's Beer Garden Katy Trail Ice House Outpost in Plano expanding patio Dallas' Latest Restaurant Openings and Clo...